Hi Everyone

dynamo mum

I live in NZ and have a four month old dalmatian puppy Dynamo who is very clever, have attended 4 weeks of puppy classes and now keen to do further training. Discovered this site while on the internet and thought it could be useful too. I have two teenage children who are also training Dynamo too. So he is very well loved.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Hi and welcome to DTA. You'll find lots of threads on here that should help with training and hopefully trick training if you wish to do that too. Feel free to ask any questions, we are all friendly here! Love the name of your pup! There is a section to introduce the dogs and post pictures. Would love to see some pics of Dynamo.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Hi, and welcome. I also love the name of your pup and would love to see pics. Look forward to future post from you. And you should see if your teenagers would be interested in the site. There used to be some active member who were teenagers, personally I'm 19.

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi and Welcome to D.T.A. I too love your puppy's name, cool:):cool: You'll find loads of help here about puppy training, sounds like Dynamo has had a wonderful start to life and already learning to be a Good Canine Citizen.

Great idea, ask your children to also join in, so much fun stuff here as well as the serious learning things.