Help Me

meramee

Hello everyone my name is Amira, i'm from Egypt , actually my husband got the dog as a gift in his Birthday he doesn't love him or hate him , he just own a dog.
but for me i adore that dog ,,, oohh i forgot to introduce my dog , his name is "BINGO"(y) it's a german Shepherd " long hair", he is 4 months old.....he loves playing sooooooooooooo much he is so so so stubborn but he is adorable i love him so much:love: .

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome!!!!!!:) Feel free to ask questions, everyone is very friendly here, so join in and have fun. Love the name Bingo and am German Shepherd crazy, great dogs! Lucky you love him and want to work with him, he'll be your BFF for life:) LOL he's a baby he will be playful and a bundle of love and fun.:love:

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Hi and welcome to DTA! I also love the name Bingo -- and as you can see, I'm another one who's crazy for sheppies. (y) Four months is such a fun age - he's probably not so much stubborn, as he's discovering all the fun things in the world, and they're just more fun that some of the stuff you're offering at that moment. :LOL: He's just being a puppy. They're so smart - so work on lots of trick and behavior training, work that little brain. Hopefully Bingo will win your husband over like he's won you. :love: Do ask if you have any questions, there are loads of talented people here who can help you.

MaryK

Honored Member
So right Jackie, then one day it all clicks into place and Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooops no pun intended;) Bingo is just a youngster, just give him some time and he'll catch on Sheppies are really smart dogs:love: