Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by velvet24, May 29, 2012.

1. velvet24 New Member

This looks like a good place to be for someone who has a Shelti puppy who enjoys learning new things. We live in the Berkshires of Mass. Gabriel attended his second dog obedience class tonight. He is so smart and learning very quickly. The trainer actually asked if he came to me already trained. I just have to show him something once or twice and he knows what to do. Looks like we will be having a lot of fun together.

2. Dlilly Honored Member

Welcome to DTA! This is the perfect place to chat about dog training! :)

He sounds like a super smart dog!
    Dogster likes this.
  3. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Welcome and congrats on the new pup - we look forward to seeing him in all the photos and videos you want to share!
    Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  4. sara Moderator

Welcome to the DTA!

Yup, definately the place to be for a smart sheltie owner! I look forward to pics! I adore the breed :)
    Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  5. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

Dogster likes this.
  6. southerngirl Honored Member

Welcome to DTA. Sounds like you have an intelligent Sheltie. Please post pics, Shelties are beautiful dogs.
    Dogster likes this.
  7. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

wow, did you hit the nail on the head when you said; //"This looks like a good place to be for someone who has a Shelti puppy who enjoys learning new things"//

so so true!!:)
    Sounds like you have a really smart dog there!! Feel free to post some more larger photos of him, too!!
    Dogster likes this.
  8. Dogster Honored Member

9. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Dogster likes this.
  10. bekah1001 Honored Member

Awe so cute! welcome!!!
    Dogster likes this.