Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by De and Ginger, May 13, 2012.

1. De and Ginger New Member

Just found your group while searching for Sue Ailsby's original Training Levels. Nice!

I have been working with my own dogs for about 4 1/2 years now maybe a bit longer. I owner/trained my own service dog.

Before becoming involved with service dog work, I had never really known about dog training other than for showing. I love it and am running a peer group for training service dogs, and will be starting to teach basic obedience classes soon. (y)

I am a moderator/administrator for some service dog groups/pages on Facebook and the like, but will happily sit back and be one of the crowd, lol. :)

Blessings, De

2. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

3. Dogster Honored Member

Welcome!!!!! What are your dog(s) names???? What breed???? We would LOVE to see some pics of your dog(s)!!!!!:D Do you do tricks/agility??? Do you use a clicker???? Have fun on this site!!!!!;)
  4. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

WELCOME!! Yes, feel free to post some photos of your dogs and tell us about them!

Do you use a clicker?
    There is also a "service dog area" in the forums, too, which may interest you. Anyone and everyone can post a thread!!:)
    Dogster likes this.
  5. bekah1001 Honored Member

Welcome!!! What type of dog do you have?
    Dogster likes this.
  6. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA!!
    Dogster likes this.
  7. sara Moderator

Welcome to the DTA!
    Dogster likes this.