Hello

Where does your dog stay most of the time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snuggles

I have posted a poll. I would like to know where your dogs stay at most of the time. Spot (a mixed breed dog) and Shortcake (a fiest) stay outside and Snuggles (a Dachshund) stays inside. Thanks to all who answers my poll.

Dogster

Honored Member
Welcome!!!!!:D My dog is an indoor dog, but she goes outside on walks and in the backyard, etc.;) How about your dog???? ADORABLE dog, by the way!!!!:love:

Snuggles

Hello,
Thanks for taking the poll!! 2 of my dogs (Spot and Shortcake) stay outside but in pens so they won't get run over (we do let them out for walks), and 1 dog (Snuggles) stays inside but
goes for walks outside. Your dog is very cute!! :)
SANY1394.JPG

Shortcake
100_0363.JPG

Spot

sara

Staff member
Welcome to the DTA! I have 2 little doxies too! They're very good at tricks :) All of my dogs are inside dogs :) with outside walks of course LOL

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
ADORABLE DOGS, and i also love their NAMES!! Such cute lil names for these dogs!!

In the WINTER, my dog is indoor dog, as, he'd probably freeze to death outdoors, but, he does get to play outdoors in the winter, for an hour or so, (depending), and of course, winter walks.

In the other 3 seasons, his doggie door is open, (usually) and my dog gets to choose if he is inside or outside. It took a bit of encouraging to get Buddy to realize, it is fine with me, if he is outdoors even if we are not.:ROFLMAO: Often, someone in the family is outdoors, though.
So my dog is probably half indoors, and half outdoors.
Plus, Buddy is often in the woods with us, or swimming, or doing something outdoors.

If it is super hot, Buddy usually wanders indoors though. And he hates rainy days, too.

In the evenings, he much prefers to be outdoors, as that is when bunnies might run through his fenced-in big backyard, so we have to watch him.:rolleyes: He is a major bunny killer.:( and very very good at it, too, Buddy is very fast runner. I've lost count of how many bunnies Buddy has killed now.

One of these years, we hope Buddy ever develops the ability to distinguish SKUNKS in our yard from bunnies in our yard.:cry:

He sleeps indoors all year round though, unless we are also sleeping outdoors, which we do sometimes.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Ripley is an inside/ouside dog too, she has a doggie door so decides herself. She loves to lie outside in the garden and will spend most of the day there when it is dry enough, she is also outside for walks and like to do training sessions in the garden, she will sleep inside and be inside when she wants company. She also has a habit of lying across the back door when it is open, half in/half out!!!:ROFLMAO: