Hello From M&m :)

tofisiek

Hi, I'm Martyna (but everybody calls me Tofisiek ;)), I'm 20 years old and I'm hooked on dogs (what a surprise :p) My dog, Mickey, is 5 years old and I adopted him from animal shelter in december 2007. He's my first and only dog but I'm planning belgian shepherd in about 2-3 years :)

So... That's my dog :)

and me with Mickey :)

also... Mickey is a dog terapist :)

Our YouTube channel :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/tofsss?feature=mhee

Dodge

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:omg,I love your videos (oh yeah,a very warm welcome to you:LOL:) "walking bloopers" had me in stitches,I m still giggling to myself. . . . will have to go back and watch all of them now:LOL:
Jesus it looks bleedn' cold:eek:!!!!!

tofisiek

I wanted to add some more photos of my lovely dog :D

That's Mickey with his awards from contest called "The best dog tricks" :D

Mickey likes... climbing :ROFLMAO:

He looks like puppy here :love:

I regret not having Mickey's photos during his work with disabled children :( but you must believe me - he's a great terapist :love: Children love him :D

abby_someone

He is absolutely beautiful. I especially like the pictures from 4-20, of Mickey in the sand/water (ocean?). He looks so goofy with the stick in his mouth. :)

I think that I am going to use your known polish saying with my kids. It is wonderful! :love:

abby_someone

I think that I like the photos of him when he is completely filthy. He looks so happy in all of them, but the ones where he is dirty, he looks like he is having more fun.:cool:

I love the ocean/sea. I hope one day to live closer to one.

tofisiek

A dirty dog is a happy dog :ROFLMAO:

I also love sea :love: but I'm luckily live like....20 minutes to beach. It's so freakin' awesome :LOL::giggle::love::D