Hello From Grace!

Gracegeorgina

Experienced Member
Hello everyone, thank you for letting me join your forum! My name is Grace and I have 4 dogs. Molly and Poppy are both rescues, they might not be mentioned much as tricks aren't their speciality :LOL: Molly is 5 and Poppy is almost 3. I have Gilbert who is almost 1 and I recently came home to find that Poppy had five puppies! They are now 7 weeks old and I will be keeping a little girl I have named Poesie. The eldest three are not the most obedient dogs in the world :whistle: so I thought joining this forum would be a good idea to get Poesie on the right track!
The first picture is Poesie, the second is Gilbert, Poppy and Molly.
I hope to find out about all of the members on the forum, as well as their dogs!

Attachments

southerngirl

Honored Member
They are all very cute dogs. I love Gilbert's coloring and fur texture. Is is mixed with terrier? What problems are you having with Poesie? And do you use a clicker?

Gracegeorgina

Experienced Member
Hello! Gilbert is a cairn terrier, the other 2 are rescues. I haven't really had any problems with Poesie so far, so I would like things to stay that way! I have never used a clicker.

Dogster

Honored Member
Welcome!!! They are all SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love: Even if your dogs aren't much into tricks, they can still learn and learn to like it!!! With the right motivation (treats) the right tools (clicker) and lots of praise, any dog can become a trick dog!!!:D Enjoy the site!!!!:)

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome!!!!!!:) Your doggies are just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love: My older boy Zeus, who's a 'young' 11.5 knew the basic tricks, like sit, stay, recall etc. but wasn't into other more 'advanced' tricks until I got my youngster Ra Kismet. Now he's also interested in learning a few new tricks, seems LOL Ra Kismet has motivated him, especially in Dancing With Dogs. So maybe as you train Poesie, your other doggies will get motivated to learn. You'll find lots of help and advice on training here plus LOADS of fun stories about our dogs and what they get up too.

Do invest in a clicker, it's the best training tool you'll ever buy.:)(y)

Gracegeorgina

Experienced Member
Hello Pawtential Unleashed! We have had Gilbert neutered so haven't done Poppy and yes, all of the puppies have found good homes!