Hello From Georgey And Dotty Dog

Hi all!

I'm Georgey, I have a few health issues and so don't work, instead I get to spend all day with my furry family. We have 4 cats (Mable the old lady, Bubble and Squeak the twins and Oscar the tripod cat), 2 rabbits (Sebastian and Imogen) a wee hamster called Teapot, and of course Dotty the jack russellX.

Being at home all day gives me plenty of time to train Dotty, although her list isn't very long yet but she's a smart cookie so I'm sure it won't take long. We headed over here looking for advice via google, I can't wait to get stuck in!

I'll introduce Dotty in the appropriate forum shortly :)

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi Welcome Georgey!!:) You've quite a furry family, lovely:love::love: Love their names, and please post pics/vids of the entire family, we'd all love to meet them!

thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) here is the rest of the zoo....

Mable, she's 14+, arthritic, in liver failure and now deaf but she's still in charge!

Bubble and Squeak are 8 years old (Squeak to the left and Bubble on the right)

Oscar was a foster kitten, he and Dotty fell in love and the rest is history! He had his leg amputated when he was neutered as it was broken aged 4-6 weeks old :(
as a kitten with all his legs

after his op

and more recently

the bunnies, Imogen is the white fluffy one and Sebastian is the brown bunny

and Teapot the hamster

MaryK

Honored Member
Cute, cute, cute:love::love: Absolutely love them all and can understand why Dotty fell in love with Oscar, he's a stunner (poor baby though loosing a leg).

thank you :) Oscar is a stunning cat if I say so myself :love: I got a phone call asking if I would take in a kitten with a broken leg, didn't think much of it and I like a challange. My fostering team leader walked in to my house and her first words were "you're going to fall in love with this one" she was so right :LOL: the people that had found him were going to adopt him but when I rang to give them an update she said she didn't want him any more so I just had to keep him!