Hello Everyone!!

acm224

Hi I am new to dog trick academy!

Just wanted to introduce myself I am Ashley and I have a 4 year old chihuahua named Rocky. He is such a sweet dog and has been the center of my family's world for the last four years. He is a good dog for the most part. Rocky is a little spoiled and very used to getting all the attention, he is very timid and is very picky about the dogs and people that he likes and interacts with. It has gotten to a point where it is becoming a problem because every time we have guests in the house he barks uncontrollably, sometimes he will chase them and growl. I get so embarrassed by his behavior i don't know what to do! We have recently brought another dog into the house. Her name is Leila we rescued her from the pound she is a medium size very sweet, mellow dog who wants to play. Most of the time Rocky and Leila ignore each other. When Leila tries to play with Rocky he gets intimidated and starts to growl and bark at her. He never attempts to bite her or anything aggressive, but he just won't seem to warm up to her. I want so desperately for them to get along with each other. I love Rocky and I don't want to have to find another home for Leila. Can anyone help!!???!! Does anyone have any suggestions?????

Thanks ahead of time for all your help!!
:dogsmile: