Hello and Happy Holidays!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by amuro, Dec 23, 2007.

1. amuro New Member

Hi, I just found this site the other day and I just had to join! :dogbiggrin:

I hadn't owned a dog in a decade until three days ago, when I brought home a beautiful Australian Cattle Dog cross. She's just 7 weeks and under normal circumstances I would've waited another few to bring her home, but she was obviously not in the best of care. Right now we're battling a small flea problem and getting her to her first vet visit.

I had my heart set on getting a doberman pinscher this year, but I felt that this little girl needed my help first. No regrets (yet!) :dogtongue2:

My mother dubbed her Chrissy because I got her so close to Christmas and the name stuck. I'm hoping to do many activities with her, and am especially looking forward to rally obedience. We've got a long way to go, wish us luck! :doghappy:

I hope everyone and everydog has a happy and safe holiday!

2. leema New Member

Congrats on your new dog. Looking forward to seeing her development. ^_^
  3. CollieMan Experienced Member

Good luck with your new dog, and enjoy the Christmas break.
  4. amuro New Member

Thank you all! I'll be sure to make use of the blog section if she'd only give me some time to write! :D
  5. storm22 Experienced Member

cattle dog are good dogs to get back off the ground with, there easy to train as there working dogs originally and so happy to learn