Heeellllo!

missmoon

Hi Y'all!
My name is Olivia and I am the proud mom of a 13 month old Red Nose American Pit Bull Terrier. Kaleb is my rescue dog and my angel. My friend found him on the side of the road limping, bleeding and weighing barely twenty pounds. The poor litle boy was covered in cigarette burns and covered in small cuts and nicks on his legs. Knowing I was an animal lover Jeffrey called me and asked me for help. I was the only one the dog would come to without growling. After bathing and giving him a proper meal I knew Kaleb and I were meant for each other (puppy soulmates :dogbiggrin:)

My doctor thinks that Kaleb was an escapee from some form of fight ring because of the patern of his wounds, etc....she think he was a bait dog since he seems to be a runt.

But now we are healthy and happy and huge advocates of Anti-dogfighting/Breed awareness/anti-BSL. We're trying to learn tricks to impress all of our friends!

I look forward to being an active member on this site....any other pitbull mommies or daddies here?!

-Olivia & Kaleb-
:dogcool:

shareyoursmile

I was the only one the dog would come to without growling. After bathing and giving him a proper meal I knew Kaleb and I were meant for each other (puppy soulmates :dogbiggrin:)

Your story gave me goosebumps. It's awesome that Kaleb was given the chance to see how life is supposed to be "GREAT".

Kudos to you!
Ali