He did it!

yvonne

He is now 7 Months old and has passed all his tests to go up a class, into Novice.

Dude .. I love you <3 xx :doglaugh:

CollieMan

Experienced Member
Well done, to both of you. :)

Can I share your limelight, being as we're both Brits an' all? :)

I got Ellie to go and pick up the phone, and bring it to me when it rings today. We've been working on it all weekend, but without the ring. Tonight I thought it was time to advance and use the ring. She does it perfectly now. Another job I don't have to do for myself!

I'll try and get a video together tomorrow.

jasperaliceuk

Experienced Member
Way to go Dude - congrats Yvonne.:dogbiggrin:

And Collieman - that's an impressive trick - Milo will get the remote but a ringing phone - that's something else. Can't wait to see a video.

Sue

dat123

Experienced Member
yvonne;15952 said:
He is now 7 Months old and has passed all his tests to go up a class, into Novice.

Dude .. I love you <3 xx :doglaugh:
Good stuff Yvonne and Dude. Keep up posted on your progress in novice.

snooks

Experienced Member
:yipi:

Congrats.....I'm so happy for you guys. Somebody deserves a bit belly rub.... :dogtongue2:

yvonne

snooks;15998 said:
:yipi:

Congrats.....I'm so happy for you guys. Somebody deserves a bit belly rub.... :dogtongue2:

Yes he sure does! Not me though I am a bit tickly!!

Thanks everyone for wishing us well. Having so much fun with Dude is reward in itself but knowing you guys are cheering us on is just wonderful :doglaugh:

Wow CM that is an impressive trick. Like everyone else on here I cnat wait to see the video :dogsmile: