Happy Birthday Missy

southerngirl

Honored Member
Yesterday Missy turned 7!! So much time has gone past since I found her 6years and 6 months ago! I was 12 when I got her and was obsessed with dogs( I had read every dog book in the school library). Having a dog proved to be a lot harder than I imagined. Missy taught me so much about how to care, train and love a dog. You could say she was and is my test dog and a great one.
As a puppy Missy was Nuts! Once in the middle of the night my mom let her out of my bathroom and she darted out jumped over the coach into the living room where me and my friend were sleeping. She was jumping on us steeling our sleeping bags.
She has since calmed down and found her off switch thank God for that. I look forward to my future with my Miss Missy
Here's a picture video. The beautiful Black and white dog was Domino her puppy that we kept. He was put to sleep 3 years ago by mistake of a vet.

Simply Superb Dog

Yesterday Missy turned 7!! So much time has gone past since I found her 6years and 6 months ago! I was 12 when I got her and was obsessed with dogs( I had read every dog book in the school library). Having a dog proved to be a lot harder than I imagined. Missy taught me so much about how to care, train and love a dog. You could say she was and is my test dog and a great one.
As a puppy Missy was Nuts! Once in the middle of the night my mom let her out of my bathroom and she darted out jumped over the coach into the living room where me and my friend were sleeping. She was jumping on us steeling our sleeping bags.
She has since calmed down and found her off switch thank God for that. I look forward to my future with my Miss Missy
Here's a picture video. The beautiful Black and white dog was Domino her puppy that we kept. He was put to sleep 3 years ago by mistake of a vet.
Happy Birthday Missy!!

southerngirl

Honored Member
Mistake by a vet? What in the world happened?
I'm not going to say the whole story because I don't want anyone saying something bad about Domino(which I doubt anyone would but just in case) Long story short Domino was taken to the Veterinarian clinic we always use(well did) for quarantine. He was cleared to go home but the vet put him to sleep. I never understood why my mom didn't sue I guess it was because of the circumstances with Domino. Me, my mom, and my 10 year old brother have never gotten over his death we still greatly miss him.

MaryK

Honored Member
I'm not going to say the whole story because I don't want anyone saying something bad about Domino(which I doubt anyone would but just in case) Long story short Domino was taken to the Veterinarian clinic we always use(well did) for quarantine. He was cleared to go home but the vet put him to sleep. I never understood why my mom didn't sue I guess it was because of the circumstances with Domino. Me, my mom, and my 10 year old brother have never gotten over his death we still greatly miss him.
That's so sad, and NO one here would say a word against Domino, that's for sure whatever the circumstances.

He's your special Fur Angel, watching over you and Missy and your brothers.