Got Anything Else To Add To This List? :-)

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Jean, really impressive, you never stop! Only cuz I'm currently working with a Golden who's really reactive (mostly just overly-excitable to an extreme), how about (when on-leash) pulling/lunging after moving objects: cars, bikes, skateboards, people, birds (you get the idea).

Birds are almost the hardest (right now) - doggone things, keep landing/swooping/flying near us. :ROFLMAO: She melts down - and I'm really starting to cringe at the sight of a bird! :LOL: *sigh*

Was thinking the other day, when you started DTA, did you ever think it would get this big? (y)

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Was thinking the other day, when you started DTA, did you ever think it would get this big? (y)
That's a funny story. When I started the site was extremely basic. All there was on the website was some pictures that I took of myself training my dogs to do tricks. People loved the idea and wanted more, so I recorded some videos. Then the forum was created and here we are. :)

No I had no idea people would like the idea. For me, I just wanted to help, and honestly I am just grateful to do it. It's fun and I enjoy doing it.

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
That is an awesome and extensive list!!!

Just one thing stood out; so I thought I would mention it.

I have always considered growling not a problem itself; but the sign of another problem. In other words growling is the warning that a bite is coming so you never want to extinguish the growling because then you have no warning. Rather you want to identify the source of/ what is causing the growling and address that issue. I'm thinking that's what you mean and "growling" is "short hand". :cool: