German Shepherd Girl

amkeiana

hello, i'm Iana Makokha from kenya. i currently own two 7 month old german shepherds and they are both girls. i love them so much but i would love to instill discipline in them...hopefully i'll attain that :D

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome!:) Another GS besotted person here, please do post pics and tell us about your two beautiful girls.:)

Any questions or help you may need, just post a thread in the appropriate forum. Everyone here is very friendly and you'll be sure to get some really good, solid advice.

MaryK

Honored Member
Sandy is a feisty one but Jessie is sometimes soft but other times, she's more feisty than Sandy and even overpowers her...but I love them more :D:D
Yes as their personalities evolve, it makes loving them more even better doesn't it:D Jessie sounds just like my late, very beloved, Tiger Lily. She was, as all vets described her, 'the sweetest dog in the entire world' with that same soft, gentle look, but LOL she could be the feistier of the two (she had a bro Zeus who's still with me) and LOL would give her bro the 'rounds of the kitchen' at times. But, oh boy, did we all love her and LOL no vet would believe she could be feisty either!:D

Your girls are just ADORABLE!!! And with a wonderful Mom too:love: