German Shepherd Girl

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by amkeiana, Jun 2, 2013.

1. amkeiana Active Member

hello, i'm Iana Makokha from kenya. i currently own two 7 month old german shepherds and they are both girls. i love them so much but i would love to instill discipline in them...hopefully i'll attain that :D
    Dlilly, brodys_mom and MaryK like this.

2. sara Moderator

Welcome to the DTA!

GSD's are a pretty big favorite of alot of us, so pics are quite welcome!
    brodys_mom and MaryK like this.
  3. southerngirl Honored Member

Welcome! I love GSDs. Please post pics.
    What are their names? What are their personalities.?
    brodys_mom and MaryK like this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome!:) Another GS besotted person here, please do post pics and tell us about your two beautiful girls.:)

Any questions or help you may need, just post a thread in the appropriate forum. Everyone here is very friendly and you'll be sure to get some really good, solid advice.
    brodys_mom likes this.
  5. brody_smom Experienced Member

Welcome, Iana. You have your hands full with two young, active dogs. How long have you had them? I can't wait to learn more about them.
    MaryK and southerngirl like this.
  6. jackienmutts Honored Member

Hi and welcome! Can't wait to see pics and hear more about your girls! :love: And hang in there, they will grow up... :LOL:
    MaryK and southerngirl like this.
  7. blacknym Experienced Member

Would love to hear more!!

MaryK likes this.
  8. amkeiana Active Member

they are 7 months old now and very active!
    MaryK likes this.
  9. amkeiana Active Member

IMG_20130108_171814.jpg IMG_20130108_171818.jpg
    these are my babies...Sandy(top) and Jessie( bottom)
  10. southerngirl Honored Member

They are super cute!:love:
    MaryK and amkeiana like this.
  11. amkeiana Active Member

MaryK likes this.
  12. blacknym Experienced Member

OMG adorable!!
    amkeiana and MaryK like this.
  13. MaryK Honored Member

OMD!!!!!!! Two absolutely adorable GS babies. Sandy has a really intelligent look in her eyes and Jessie has a soft, gentle look in her eyes. Look forward to learning about their personalities:)
    amkeiana, brodys_mom and southerngirl like this.
  14. jackienmutts Honored Member

Oh, just beautiful!! :love: Sandy looks like a fun feisty handful, is she? And like Mary said, Jessie does look much softer and gentler -- altho looks can be deceiving, I know. :LOL: They're both just gorgeous.
  15. amkeiana Active Member

Sandy is a feisty one but Jessie is sometimes soft but other times, she's more feisty than Sandy and even overpowers her...but I love them more :D:D
    MaryK and blacknym like this.
  16. MaryK Honored Member

Yes as their personalities evolve, it makes loving them more even better doesn't it:D Jessie sounds just like my late, very beloved, Tiger Lily. She was, as all vets described her, 'the sweetest dog in the entire world' with that same soft, gentle look, but LOL she could be the feistier of the two (she had a bro Zeus who's still with me) and LOL would give her bro the 'rounds of the kitchen' at times. But, oh boy, did we all love her and LOL no vet would believe she could be feisty either!:D

Your girls are just ADORABLE!!! And with a wonderful Mom too:love:
    running_dog, brodys_mom and amkeiana like this.
  17. southerngirl Honored Member

Hi, How are the girls doing. I would love to see some updated picture of them and here how they are.
    running_dog and brodys_mom like this.
  18. Dlilly Honored Member

Your dogs are so cute!! :D
    running_dog and brodys_mom like this.