G'day From An Aussie

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there, glad that you joined the forums - it's definitely the best place to learn new and exciting tricks. :) I'm sure your 9 month old will be eternally grateful. :)

Evie

Experienced Member
Welcome!!! Yay another Aussie! :D

Feel free to create a thread and ask any questions you might have, no question is to silly to post :p

Very friendly forum here - hope you enjoy your stay :)

Oh and yes, we LOVE pics and would love to see your keplie :D What's her name?

Dlilly

Honored Member
Welcome to the forum! :D

I'd love to see a picture of your pup! I also own a Kelpie, Rory, but he's psychotic. I'm looking forward to seeing trick videos of your dog!!!

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome to D.T.A. Please post pics and vids of your dog, we're totally addicted to pics/vids.:D

You'll learn heaps on this forum and we all look forward to your contribution too. Enjoy, it's a grand forum!

aussiedog

Thanks for the welcomes all :) I will post photos as soon as I can figure out how!?!
My Kelpie girl is a bit nuts...but she learns tricks well. I have a few video's of her though nothing grand...not sure how to teach her some things.

Dogster

Honored Member
Beside the "post reply" button, there is an "attach a file or photo" button. Click on it, abd you can choose the photos from your computer that you want to upload.:)

If you have photos on a photo-hosting site such as Photobucket, copy the direct link (of the photo) and then click on the button with the tree on it (when you're writing your reply) and paste the link.

Hope this helps!!