G'day From An Aussie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by aussiedog, Mar 28, 2013.

1. aussiedog New Member

Im an Aussie, I have a 9 month old Kelpie girl I am teaching tricks, she's smart as ever and I love her to bits, she's my best mate! (yep, I'm a right sook when it comes to dogs, can't help it) hoping to get some helping advice from these forums and give what little I can.

2. srdogtrainer Experienced Member

Welcome to the forum!
    MaryK likes this.
  3. Linda A Experienced Member

Welcome! We are picture addicts so please post some of your baby soon!!
    MaryK likes this.
  4. blacknym Experienced Member

MaryK likes this.
  5. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi there, glad that you joined the forums - it's definitely the best place to learn new and exciting tricks. :) I'm sure your 9 month old will be eternally grateful. :)
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  6. Evie Experienced Member

Welcome!!! Yay another Aussie! :D

Feel free to create a thread and ask any questions you might have, no question is to silly to post :p

Very friendly forum here - hope you enjoy your stay :)

Oh and yes, we LOVE pics and would love to see your keplie :D What's her name?
    MaryK, Jean Cote and Dogster like this.
  7. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

8. Dogster Honored Member

Welcome to DTA!!!:) We would love to see some pictures of your kelpie!!! :D
    MaryK and Jean Cote like this.
  9. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA! Please do post pictures. :)
    MaryK and Jean Cote like this.
  10. Dlilly Honored Member

Welcome to the forum! :D

I'd love to see a picture of your pup! I also own a Kelpie, Rory, but he's psychotic. I'm looking forward to seeing trick videos of your dog!!!
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  11. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome to D.T.A. Please post pics and vids of your dog, we're totally addicted to pics/vids.:D

You'll learn heaps on this forum and we all look forward to your contribution too. Enjoy, it's a grand forum!
    Dogster likes this.
  12. aussiedog New Member

Thanks for the welcomes all :) I will post photos as soon as I can figure out how!?!
    My Kelpie girl is a bit nuts...but she learns tricks well. I have a few video's of her though nothing grand...not sure how to teach her some things.
    MaryK likes this.
  13. Dogster Honored Member

Beside the "post reply" button, there is an "attach a file or photo" button. Click on it, abd you can choose the photos from your computer that you want to upload.:)

If you have photos on a photo-hosting site such as Photobucket, copy the direct link (of the photo) and then click on the button with the tree on it (when you're writing your reply) and paste the link.

Hope this helps!!
    MaryK likes this.
  14. aussiedog New Member

I'll try it
  15. aussiedog New Member

That didn't work,...I could see which buttons to press etc ...wonder why it didn't work
  16. aussiedog New Member

take 2

Attached Files:

Dogster likes this.
  17. aussiedog New Member

:cool: it worked this time
  18. Dogster Honored Member

Awwwww!!!!!:love::love: She's adorable!!!!! Gorgeous eyes.:love: