Foldable Plastic Dog Jumping Stick

lorraine sosa

Just did a quick google for you and the link below is the only one which came up. But I would also suggest trying E-Bay, I have found heaps of dog related items there, so I think there should be folding sticks too. I'm in Australia, not so many as the States though:(

I'm sure that others on the forum will have places on the net.

http://www.max200.com/max_storefront/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=147
I hope this message gets back to MaryK.............I really appreciate her supplying the information........and please pass this on to her if you can.........I live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and I am elderly and not very good on the internet............and we don't have many options in our local pet stores...............I have one of these jump sticks which I used to train my black lab Bella Lugosi (deceased) when I lived in the U.S. and she performed tricks for Alzeihmer's patients at a day care for elderly people..............she retired here to Puerto Vallarta with me.............and since her passing I now have a Maltese and a Chihuahua..............I have resurrected my old jump stick.............to use as a walking cane............I have broken both my right and left ankles and feet...........so the cane helps with walking.........I also have an eye problem..........so it helps traffic stop................it is lightweight.............and it is wearing out.............so I need a new one...............now I can get a friend to order one on line and bring it down to me next January when they come to Puerto Vallarta......................thank you again...........to Mary K and to Dog Forum for helping me out......................by the way............my Bella who was so good at doing all her many tricks and giving loving care to old people............was the worst student in obedience classes (when I would tell her to sit and stay and walk away, she'd be right behind me.........she never did get that right............go figure...........) in later years when my voice started to face, I used a police whistle to call her and she learned that too..............thanks again. Lorraine Sosa

MaryK

Honored Member
Lorraine it's been a pleasure to help you. I can fully understand how hard it's been for you in every respect. I sincerely hope that your injuries heal quickly and properly.

I think you're amazing to still be training your two little dogs, many would have given up and placed dog training in the 'too hard' basket.

Bella sounds like she was an absolutely FANTASTIC little lady. She must have brought so much joy to so many people. Well isn't that the way, Bella knew where she was needed most and all that obedience training (ignored in class) paid off in the long term. She has a beautiful name and it sure suited her, Bella (beautiful) by name and nature.:love:

Her love for you, and yours for her, must have been very deep. A Wonderful bond and lovely to read all about her.:love:

Please stay with us, and let us know how you are going. Anything we can help you with, we will.