Everything Oliver Knows... All On One Video!!!

sara

Staff member
And it's at 100!!! Separated into 4 parts: Obedience, Structured Play, Targeting and Tricks. Unfortunately, the video is 12 minutes long (I made it as short as possible!)

This video has been a long road. I was almost done it the first time, then my hard drive crashed, however I'm much happier with the way this one turned out... and I was able to add a couple more tricks! LOL It's now a nice round number... LOL

Enjoy!

Dogster

Honored Member
I LOVE IT!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!:love::love: It's such a GREAT video!!!!!! All of Oliver's tricks are fantastic, my favourite is the "whack Mouse" trick,LOL:whistle::ROFLMAO: I dunno why, I just can't get over it. Cracks me up every time.:D I also LOVE his talking tricks, I bet he could compete with that talking husky, Mishka.(y):p And I LOVE the backwards tricks, the picky reader trick, and the rest of them, LOL:LOL:

And Happy Birthday to Oliver!!!!!:D

Amateur

Experienced Member
ahhhhh so the key to being a good trainer is bright blue crocs !!!

Now I know who to go to for book recommendations too.

Oh wait ... it was a dog video ... what was O wearing in his hind legs ?

Great video, I never realised how "good" he was until I saw all the "trick"

Enjoying this it immensely !

sara

Staff member
Ha ha ha thanks guys!

Oliver was wearing bandages as he had hot spots on his hocks, and they were bloody. I dunno why he was licking there, but all it took was some hot spot foam, bandages and Bitter Apple for a few days. It's completely cleared up now.

The Whack Mouse trick is definitely a crowd pleaser. My Mom and Sister used to make Oliver do it all the time LOL. My sister liked it so much, she taught her Westie to do it to her other dog LOL

SD&B

Experienced Member
Such a terrific job you did, Oliver! I'm proud to know you!

I think my favorite was Vicious Puppy. It looked so real, even though I knew it wasn't, lol.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
:love:(y) AWESOME video. Love every second!!!! Incredible little dog you have there! Loved the whack a mouse trick in particular but they are all brilliant. His focus on you is exceptional...:D You and oliver just made me laugh and smile soooo much after a very testing day in work! I thank you both (and mouse too)

MaryK

Honored Member
LOVE LOVE LOVE all Oliver's tricks:love::love: Hard to pick a favorite but Whack Mouse was really funny and I adored the way his tongue came out during the leave trick, as if he was already anticipating eating all those tricks:D What a dog! And little Mouse made a cameo appearance:love:

MaryK

Honored Member
OOOOOHHH Anneke and Sara you two are making me feel very self righteous :LOL: Ra Kismet and I train every day:p:LOL: I am not allowed by his Lordship to do otherwise:D But I do so love training him, and I don't like him sulking if we don't train.:LOL: He looks so dejected I can't focus on anything else:rolleyes::( Do you think he has me wrapped around his pretty little paw:LOL::sneaky:? Oh he's not spoiled of course:giggle::giggle: