Empty The Washing Machine

fly30

Experienced Member
I was busy with my laundry yesterday and, when it was time to empty the washing machine, I called for Fly who came immediately. Though she had never done this before, she understood straigh away what I expected when she saw the basket in front of the washing machine with its door open. Funny moment with Fly !

http://youtu.be/82Rb5xFbEQs

Amateur

Experienced Member
Gee I've never been THAT excited over doing laundry.

Now if she can just put the soap in the little compartments and turn the dial, you'll have it made !

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Fly i just LOVE LOVE LOVE your dog, and love those adorable noises he makes!! TOO TOO CUTE!

I SO SO wish i had a front-loading machine now...:cry:

fly30

Experienced Member
Lol Tigerlily. You have an adorable dog too ! Try ask him to give you the socks out of the basket when you put the laundry on the line, that would be a good start.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
lol, my dog would focus on THE BASKET itself, :ROFLMAO:as he IS OBSESSED with laundry baskets!:rolleyes: is weirdest thing you ever saw.
Buddy would just start head-butting that basket all over the yard!
but,
come to think of it,
that WOULD be a great self-control excercise for Buddy! Laundry baskets are right up there with peanut butter, as far as "Worlds Most Awesome Things" in my dog's mind!:ROFLMAO:

mewzard

Experienced Member
I SO SO wish i had a front-loading machine now...:cry:
So weird to see someone say that - in the UK -> 98% of washers and dryers are frontloading - i think i saw a top-loader once in a shop!!
Fly is great, i can't get Oka to unload the washer - she knows not to play tug with clothes... she will load the dryer, and can do the washer - but that takes longer as the clothes smell so gooooddd (dirty!!).