Duke & Lin-zee's Trick List

DaniG

Since its what all the cool kids are doing (y). Won't be nearly as extensive as everyone else's, but we have only just started to be really focused on trick training.

Duke:
1.) Sit
2.) Down
3.) Come
4.) Stay (In this area)
5.) Wait (Don't move... also used in Agility @ the end of the Dog Walk/A Frame, as well as to interrupt play between him & Athena)
6.) Don't go through the door (No actual command for this, he just knows not to go through a door to the outside until released)
7.) Go to your room (Kennel Up, except I don't have room for a crate in my apartment, so they go to the bedroom instead)
8.) Over (Agility)
9.) Tire (Agility)
10.) Climb It (A Frame Agility)
11.) Walk It (Dog Walk Agility)
12.) Tunnel (Agility)
13.) Chute (Agility)
14.) Weave (Agility)
15.) Teeter (Agility)
16.) Bang!
17.) Left Paw
18.) Right Paw
19.) Roll (Over... can't use "Rollover" since I use "Over" for jumps in agility)
20.) Touch
21.) Beg
22.) Dance (Jump on me)
23.) Toes (Stand on back legs)
24.) Hat (Still working on giving this a cue/putting it under stimulus control since EVERY TIME someone is wearing a hat he tries to take it)
25.) Leave It
26.) Come
27.) Off
28.) Go Get your Bear
29.) Take It

I think there's 1 or 2 more, but I can't think of any more right now... More than I thought though! I can ALMOST put Shy Dog on here, he is at the point where he will lift his paw up high enough to cover his eyes without the tape lure, but won't actually touch his face yet. We're getting there =). After we get that one down, we're going to start working on Cop Cop and Handstand.

Lin-Zee (A much shorter list)
1.) Sit
2.) Down
3.) Crawl
4.) Over
5.) Chute
6.) Climb It
7.) Walk It
8.) Tunnel (Straight only, still haven't quite gotten the curved tunnel, but she thinks the Chute is the greatest thing ever)
9.) Paw
10.) Wait
11.) Leave It
12.) Jump on my back

We're still perfecting Jump on my back, she does it if I'm low enough no problem, but when I'm higher up she has more trouble. She has no issues getting up there, she just needs more practice. We're still working on the weave poles, tire jump, teeter totter, and touch as well. We will be working on jump through my arms and perhaps left paw next.

Attachments

DaniG

Well, I've been training for about 3 years now... just not my own dogs! :ROFLMAO:

Just recently I started working a normal person's 40 hour work week (I was putting in about 60 between my job as a vet tech and I was working at a doggy day care), so I actually have the time & energy to focus on my own dogs as opposed to just helping out other people when I have the chance. I hope to see this list rapidly expand as I get more and more ideas from all of you lovely people :D