Dogdance World Championship Salzburg, Austria

Discussion in 'Dog Sports' started by Elliot DMDS, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Elliot DMDS Well-Known Member

2. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

LOVE IT!! I WILL watch every single one!! I love doggie dancing!! i love music too! THANKS, and how lucky were YOU to get to see this!!??
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  3. Dogster Honored Member

That was GREAT!!!! AWESOME!!!:D
    MaryK and tigerlily46514 like this.
  4. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Beautiful!
  5. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

Wow I love the chihuahua! It wasn't the most fast-paced dance, but it's wonderful to see anyone take the time to work with a wee dog.
    MaryK likes this.
  6. Elliot DMDS Well-Known Member

yeah I loved their performance too! She came second with the chihuahua and third with her Aussie Brandy in freestyle, and 3rd in Heelwork to Music with her Aussie too, competing with three routines in one championship!
    I will go to Czech Republic with Elliot on a dogdance summer camp with her as a trainer!
    Can't wait to see how she trains!
  7. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

//I will go to Czech Republic with Elliot on a dogdance summer camp with her as a trainer!
    Can't wait to see how she trains!//

WOW,:eek: hope you post about your experience, Elliot!!
  8. Evie Experienced Member

Oh my, I wish I didn't find this post :(

I'm supposed to be studying for my exams, but watching doggy dancing is so much more fun! :p
  9. Elliot DMDS Well-Known Member

I definitely will!
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  10. MaryK Honored Member

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT:love::love: Adored the little Chihuahua, so glad she was placed second. Such a tiny little dog on such a vast dance floor but she sure knew how to hold her audience(y)
    Gotta get into Doggy Dancing!

Best 'night in' I've spent EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dogster likes this.
  11. Luc New Member

We have made the complete finals (HTM & FS) in Austria on DVD + the ceremony's for those who are intrested in it. They are available for 20 € (euro), shipment all over the world incl. You can order a copy at: greatluck@telenet.be
    MaryK likes this.