Dog Wins Britains Got Talent!!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Great routine, LOVED IT!! Fantastic 'walking' on his hind legs, WOW!

This routine was very different, almost no heelwork at all in it. Interesting, she chose James Bond music, which was also chosen for another previous winner on "Britain's Got Talent" doggie dance routine, with Gin and Kate.

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Gin & Kate were amazing too, they got to the final - but didn't make it into the top three, unfortunately, I think that Ashleigh & Pudsey are the first dog/human duo to win - Gin & Kate were beaten by a singer I think in 2008... (n) Both acts so good though and about time something other than a singer/band/choir/dance group won!!!! There is a lot more talent out there than just that!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WOW IVY, that video is amazing, i've never seen the book-on-head trick ever before! WOW!

GREAT JOB!! Ivy, you should post that video in it's own thread, so more ppl might see it and enjoy it!!! VERY GREAT JOB!!!

Dogster

Honored Member
WOW IVY, that video is amazing, i've never seen the book-on-head trick ever before! WOW!

GREAT JOB!! Ivy, you should post that video in it's own thread, so more ppl might see it and enjoy it!!! VERY GREAT JOB!!!
I completely agree with, tigerlily, Cosmo really deserves his own post with that video!!!(y)
YUP!!!!! I agree too!!!!:D