Dog Swimming

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
My Dog Chase Swimming:

This is a short video of my dog swimming during a hot summer day in Canada. The temperature was 30°C [86°F] (38°C [100.4°F] with humidity). Let's just say that my dog was extremely happy to be swimming. :)

Got a dog that loves to swim? Post a video of your dog swimming in this thread! :)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
LOVED IT!!
LOVE your dogs! Ey, where is Onyx here?
What a happy looking dog!

80 degrees? what i wouldn't give to have only 80 degrees!:ROFLMAO:

So glad your work on your project is hopefully lessening up a bit so YOU can post on your own site!! :ROFLMAO:
so cool YOUR dog jumps into pool on cue! Why i am not surprised!!:ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)
EY, IS THAT A DOGGIE LADDER on the pool????????:eek: I had no idea they'd invented such things!

Anneke

Honored Member
Wow, my dogs would NEVER EVER be dry if we had a swimmingpool in the backyard:ROFLMAO:
I love how Chase jumps in, my two don't do that. They need the sides to be sloped or they won't get in:rolleyes:
Here is a vid of Cooper swimming. It's from a few years back, 2009. I'm working on a vid we took today, with some waterfun.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Ey, where is Onyx here?
Onyx doesn't like getting wet. ;) I'd have to literally push her in to get her wet, and then she just goes and hide, lol.
EY, IS THAT A DOGGIE LADDER on the pool????????:eek: I had no idea they'd invented such things!
Yes, it's called a PoolPup, best thing I've ever gotten. I've tried other ones they were so crappy, this one is very high quality and I've had it for like 3-4 years.

GEORGE'SDAD

That's Max!!! He is my wife's dog and the big protector. He is watching the other two making sure they come back. I took them swimming again a few days later and swam out with them and I got George to pull me back to shore by me just hanging on to his collar (must be st. bernard working/rescue instinct kicking in!!)

GEORGE'SDAD

Dogster, Chivon looks like my wife's dog that she used to have. Her name was Cajun. She was a Black Lab, Dalmation, and Grehound mix...she acted like a spastic puppy right up until the day she passed at 14 years old!

Dogster

Honored Member
LOVE the pics, Sara!!!!!!:love: I LOVE to see swimming dog pics!!!
Great vid, rouen!!!!:D

I LOVE ALL THE PICS!!!!!!:love::love:

Dogster

Honored Member
Dogster, Chivon looks like my wife's dog that she used to have. Her name was Cajun. She was a Black Lab, Dalmation, and Grehound mix...she acted like a spastic puppy right up until the day she passed at 14 years old!
LOL, I think Shivon will always act like a puppy:ROFLMAO: She definately has her moments:rolleyes: