Dockdogs..

Dogster

Honored Member
Hmm...:) Did she jump in??? Or swim???LOL, great pic!!! Don't worry, she'll learn to like the water. You may have to get in with her to lure her with treats or a toy though...:D

Puppylove

No, :( she didn't jump in.... but she did her her tootsies wet :D so that's a start..
In the meantime, lots of water training..but I'm not really looking forward to getting in at all..:eek: Too cold!!

Puppylove

To get her in you may have to get in yourself and go kinda far from her than in an excited voice call her. Or you can throw her favorite toy in.

She won't follow the toy in so I'm starting to psych myself and get my self into the right frame of mind to suffer the cold and risk hypothermia and jump in our pool just so she can learn how to do it...

MaryK

Honored Member
She won't follow the toy in so I'm starting to psych myself and get my self into the right frame of mind to suffer the cold and risk hypothermia and jump in our pool just so she can learn how to do it...
Maybe she's the smart one? Won't go in because it's too darned cold!:LOL: I could send Ra Kismet over, he's water mad, hot, cold anytime anywhere, he'd get her in very quickly!:LOL:

You may have to lure her with the highest value reward.

Puppylove

Maybe she's the smart one? Won't go in because it's too darned cold!:LOL: I could send Ra Kismet over, he's water mad, hot, cold anytime anywhere, he'd get her in very quickly!:LOL:

You may have to lure her with the highest value reward.

OH YEAH!! She's definitely smart!! No doubt about that!!