Cute Dog Trick: Lick The Ice Cream Cone

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by Dice Smith, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

I taught Kodi this last month when I was really busy over the holidays and didn't have a lot of time to train, so I needed something simple to teach him. He learned it in a few sessions and it's so simple and cute!! :LOL: After we posted it on youtube Daily Dog contacted us and wanted to feature it on their website, so hopefully it'll be on their site soon! Enjoy! :)

k9 crazed, Linda A, Evie and 4 others like this.

2. MaryK Honored Member

Awwwwwwwwwww that's so ADORABLE:love: Kodi has such a lovely face and eyes:love:

Wooooweeeee!!!! Hope you're up on Daily Dog Videos soon, so keep us posted on that one please:)(y)
    Dogster and Dice Smith like this.
  3. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Thanks! haha his eyes melt my heart everyday :love: and I find myself giving in to him when I shouldn't. Oh well! ;) Will do! I'm actually checking the site right now :p
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  4. CarmenR Well-Known Member

hehe this is such a cute trick :love:and creative as well! Haven't seen this one before! At first I thought it was a real ice-cream and was like WOW lucky Kodi haha :ROFLMAO:. also contacted me to post a video of my dog! Pretty exciting and definitely motivating to teach tricks
  5. 2SpoiledAussies Well-Known Member

So cute! There is a dog that was adopted from the local dog shelter I volunteer at that actually loves ice cream. It is so cute! This is much better for the dog though :)
    Dice Smith, MaryK and southerngirl like this.
  6. Dogster Honored Member

Dice Smith and MaryK like this.
  7. southerngirl Honored Member

I love this trick, so cute.:love:
  8. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Thank you! :) hahaha he sure wishes it was real ice cream! :ROFLMAO:
    Congrats! It definitely is motivating for teaching tricks. I actually just subbed your youtube channel and am watching your vids right now. Your dog is such a doll! :love:
    MaryK likes this.
  9. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

MaryK and Dogster like this.
  10. 2SpoiledAussies Well-Known Member

11. CarmenR Well-Known Member

just watched it/voted for it. Luna's video is up there too! Now I've got to knuckle down and film another haha
  12. Dogster Honored Member

13. MaryK Honored Member

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: That's totally AWESOME!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:love::D:D But then, who could resist that sweet face!
    Dice Smith likes this.
  14. Linda A Experienced Member

Cute trick! Where did you get the ice cream cone?
    Dice Smith, MaryK and k9 crazed like this.
  15. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone! :)

I found the ice cream cone at the Dollar Store. I also got him a cupcake there too. I find lots of odd, cool doggie goodies there, it's my inexpensive go-to spot to buy fun toys for my dogs when I don't have much cash. ;) :D
    MaryK and 2SpoiledAussies like this.
  16. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

17. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

:ROFLMAO: That's adorable!!

At first I was like...Lick the ice cream? What kind of trick is that, that isn't hard AT ALL!!!! :rolleyes:
    Then I realized it was not ACTUAL ice cream that Kodi was licking!! :oops::LOL:
  18. MaryK Honored Member

LOL if it had been an ACTUAL ice cream the trick would be "Gulp, Swallow Look Mom Empty Mouth"!
    Dice Smith and Dogster like this.