Cute Dog Trick: Lick The Ice Cream Cone

Dice Smith

I taught Kodi this last month when I was really busy over the holidays and didn't have a lot of time to train, so I needed something simple to teach him. He learned it in a few sessions and it's so simple and cute!! :LOL: After we posted it on youtube Daily Dog Videos.com contacted us and wanted to feature it on their website, so hopefully it'll be on their site soon! Enjoy! :)

MaryK

Honored Member
Awwwwwwwwwww that's so ADORABLE:love: Kodi has such a lovely face and eyes:love:

Wooooweeeee!!!! Hope you're up on Daily Dog Videos soon, so keep us posted on that one please:)(y)

Dice Smith

Awwwwwwwwwww that's so ADORABLE:love: Kodi has such a lovely face and eyes:love:

Wooooweeeee!!!! Hope you're up on Daily Dog Videos soon, so keep us posted on that one please:)(y)
Thanks! haha his eyes melt my heart everyday :love: and I find myself giving in to him when I shouldn't. Oh well! ;) Will do! I'm actually checking the site right now :p

CarmenR

hehe this is such a cute trick :love:and creative as well! Haven't seen this one before! At first I thought it was a real ice-cream and was like WOW lucky Kodi haha :ROFLMAO:.

Dailydogvideos.com also contacted me to post a video of my dog! Pretty exciting and definitely motivating to teach tricks

Dice Smith

hehe this is such a cute trick :love:and creative as well! Haven't seen this one before! At first I thought it was a real ice-cream and was like WOW lucky Kodi haha :ROFLMAO:.

Dailydogvideos.com also contacted me to post a video of my dog! Pretty exciting and definitely motivating to teach tricks
Thank you! :) hahaha he sure wishes it was real ice cream! :ROFLMAO:
Congrats! It definitely is motivating for teaching tricks. I actually just subbed your youtube channel and am watching your vids right now. Your dog is such a doll! :love:

MaryK

Honored Member
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: That's totally AWESOME!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:love::D:D But then, who could resist that sweet face!