Chloe The Border Collie

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Meet Chloe! She is a 6 year old BC, and a big sweetheart!
Favorite things to do- Herding sheep, catching a frisbee, hunting chipmunks, and sitting on my lap! :)
Her favorite trick- Go to bed (gets in bed)
My favorite trick- Over (jumps over my leg)
Trick we are working on right now- Close the door (pretty self explanatory :) )
Best Training Technique for Chloe- Training with positive reinforcement and a clicker for about 2 minutes at a time.
And some pictures of my beautiful girl Chloe!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

MaryK

Honored Member
Chloe is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!:) Sounds like you too have a real blast!:D

Love all her pics but she looks so cute sitting in the driver's seat, all ready to learn to drive the car.;)

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Cloe sure is gorgeous! How many tricks does she know?
She knows about 9 tricks, but she is learning fast! She learned most of them in the past month or two. She learned a couple before, but she didnt work well with other training methods, but just a couple of months ago we found the clicker, and now she's learning super fast! She almost has her 10th trick, close the door!

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Chloe is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!:) Sounds like you too have a real blast!:D

Love all her pics but she looks so cute sitting in the driver's seat, all ready to learn to drive the car.;)
Yup. Her drivers test is next week. ;) Haha! Just kidding.... She wouldn't be a good driver, she'd be driving with her head out the window. :)

MaryK

Honored Member
Yup. Her drivers test is next week. ;) Haha! Just kidding.... She wouldn't be a good driver, she'd be driving with her head out the window. :)
LOL, somewhere on this forum, probably in the off topic, there's a post from way back about dogs getting Driver's Licenses! Sounds like Chloe needs one, but she'll need to keep her head in, that's for sure!:LOL:

kassidybc

Experienced Member
She is adorable! Have you had her since she was a puppy, or did you adopt her later?
We have had her since she was a puppy, but I just became interested in training her a year or two ago, and got really serious about it a couple months ago. Although I would like to rescue my next dog, and kind of wish I would rescued my first dog (although I wouldn't trade Chloe), we got her as a puppy, because my mom had a little seven year old girl (Me!) begging her for a dog, and when your that young, your usually begging for a puppy! :) Now that I am 13 though, I'm begging for a rescue! :)

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Very belated to reading your post here, but just thought I would add me to the list of Chloe admirers, she is beautiful. BCs are just so smart, its great that you found the clicker and positives reinforcement! Well done you and Chloe!

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Very belated to reading your post here, but just thought I would add me to the list of Chloe admirers, she is beautiful. BCs are just so smart, its great that you found the clicker and positives reinforcement! Well done you and Chloe!
Chloe says thank you! :) Wow, I'm looking back at this post, and I said Chloe knew 9 tricks. Now, just 8 moths later, she knows almost 35 tricks! So proud of her!