"chilli" German Shorthaired Pointer

Discussion in 'Meet the Dogs' started by SarahtheSniper, Jan 24, 2013.

1. SarahtheSniper Well-Known Member

Chilli is a cutie pie of a pup. He is my 'little diva' because he is so particular about so many things. Even though his breed loves water, Chilli won't go in water above his belly. His favorite toy is a rubber chicken and he can't go anywhere without it. He is a very smart dog, I heard one day of a quote saying how hard it is to train a GSP because of their high energy level, but I find that very misleading. He is very energetic, but is willing to listen and obey my commands. He currently knows how to sit, shake, high-five, back, watch me, here, gotcha', and release. He is having a hard time learning how to stay though. :p Chilli.jpg

2. MaryK Honored Member

Chilli is a real cutie pie!!!!!!:love: And a smart lad too. LOL hang in there with 'stay' he will 'get it' one day - in the maybe not too far distance future - then again well, it may take a while:D My boy Ra Kismet has only really got a reliable stay in the last few months and he's three years old!:whistle::rolleyes: He's a very energetic dog too, I think it does take some dogs longer to learn stay, after all there's just so much happening around them that needs to be explored. Why stay when you can be off exploring!:D
    jeanniecogan and SarahtheSniper like this.
  3. Gordykins Experienced Member

GSP's are one of my boyfriend's favorite breeds. Chilli is adorable.

I have a friend who has a GSP who would rather stay on dry land as well.
  4. southerngirl Honored Member

Aww he's so so cute. His divaness sounds like another DTA dog here... Shivon:whistle::p
  5. MaryK Honored Member

:LOL: I thought there was something familiar about Chilli's profile, of course Shivon:whistle::p Thanks Southerngirl:LOL:
  6. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

What an adorable pup!!

I would like to request a picture of Chilli and his rubber chicken!
  7. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

I second what JazzyandVeronica said. I wanna see more photos of him. :)
    MaryK and jeanniecogan like this.
  8. jeanniecogan Well-Known Member

GSP's are beautiful dogs. i have always admired them. he is lovely and i too would like to see more pics.
    MaryK likes this.
  9. Dogster Honored Member

Haha...:rolleyes: I agree though:p

Chilli is super cute!!!!:love: I love that picture!!
    MaryK and southerngirl like this.