Cat Vs Dog A Contest

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by sara, Dec 15, 2011.

1. sara Moderator

This is AWESOME!!!!

Dogster, bekah1001 and tigerlily46514 like this.

2. Amateur Experienced Member

Who wins ?
    I think their mom does !
    MissyBC and tigerlily46514 like this.
  3. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

LOVED IT!!
    I had a cat once, years ago, that i had trained to do 3 tricks, ("bang!", beg, come) and i thought that was good, wow, this gal is great!! TOO CUTE!
  4. southerngirl Honored Member

I love Nana and Kaiser I've watched all their YouTube videos they are both so awsome especially Kaiser because he is a cat I've never seen one perform tricks like him.
  5. running_dog Honored Member

Kaiser looks like a Bengal cat, they're a bit different from ordinary cats. For example one of my friends takes his Bengal cat swimming :rolleyes:, also it will climb into a cupboard and close the door behind itself :sneaky: , it also figured out how to open a can of lager (and got drunk) O_o.

However...

That is absolutely fantastic training. I've never seen any cat (Bengal or otherwise) and few if any dogs that that can perform like that, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y)
  6. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Amazing. That was awesome. I never saw a cat doing so much tricks. So cute!:D
  7. southerngirl Honored Member

running_dog Kaiser is a Bengal. Kaiser and Nana have a website called useyourclicker.com
  8. running_dog Honored Member

Thanks southerngirl!
    They are absolutely amazing.
  9. MissyBC Experienced Member

I love Nana and Kaiser!

Before I got Missy I was constantly on their youtube channel/website getting inspired (I couldn't get enough of their videos!). They inspired me to...

1. get a border collie and...
    2. ...train her in as many tricks as I can!

I did do my homework on the Border Collie before I jumped in paws first before getting Missy! So no worries there. ;)

Nana and Kaiser are amazing! I agree, running_dog. :)