Carpet treadmill for dog....

prattyy

i am planning to make a carpet treadmill for my lab.
as on this grandcarpetmill.comwebsite

can any one aho has already made this before help me out with pictures of it showing details of the inside part.
and how exactly the rollers are made.

prattyy
thanx

ruffmuttk9z

Ha, I bought a Grand Carpet Mill and couldn't get any of my dogs to run on it. You're better off buying a used electric treadmill. Not all dogs take to a carpet mill because it's self-powered and some see no point. Check out some pit bull message boards for info. A lot of folks with that breed have plans for building carpet mills.

prattyy

may be you could take some professional help for your dogs to make them run on the carpet mill.
but i have read on mayny forums that dogs are easily trained to use the carpet mill.

i need the pictures or the plans for part under the belt and for the rollers could some one help..

ruffmuttk9z

I don't think I would pay someone professional to teach my dogs to do something they don't want to do. They're dogs, not robots. And yes, I know many people have no trouble getting their dogs to run on a carpet mill. But I'm not going to force mine to do it if they don't want to.

I doubt anyone here can help you with pictures of the roller mechanism of a carpet mill. They only place you're likely to find that is on a pit bull message board since that is the main breed that carpet mills are used for.