Bark Box

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
So Veronica and I have been Bark Boxing for probably 8 months or so now...and we LOVE it!!

Once a month we get a surprise box of goodies that ususally includes 1 toy, biscuits, soft treats, a chew and sometimes something else (another chew, hygiene, first aid product). The products are very high quality. The treats come from the US and Canada and chews come from US, Canada, South America, Australia and New Zealand.

I videoed Veronica enjoying her recent Bark Box; unwrapping it is half the fun!

brody_smom

Experienced Member
So Veronica and I have been Bark Boxing for probably 8 months or so now...and we LOVE it!!

Once a month we get a surprise box of goodies that ususally includes 1 toy, biscuits, soft treats, a chew and sometimes something else (another chew, hygiene, first aid product). The products are very high quality. The treats come from the US and Canada and chews come from US, Canada, South America, Australia and New Zealand.

I videoed Veronica enjoying her recent Bark Box; unwrapping it is half the fun!
That is so adorable! She is so methodical in her unwrapping. Brody absolutely loves cardboard boxes. I think I will do this! Is it a subscription, or can you just order one?

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
That is so adorable! She is so methodical in her unwrapping. Brody absolutely loves cardboard boxes. I think I will do this! Is it a subscription, or can you just order one?
You can order 1, or a 3 month or 6 month subscription; the more you order the cheaper it is. I just did it for a friend b/c she would get a free box if I signed up and I never expected to LOVE it!! We are working on our 2nd 6 month subscription and I love it so much I set it to auto re-new.

brody_smom

Experienced Member
I just checked this out for Brody. For a dog his size (over 50 lbs.), it's $24/month for 3 months, $20/month for 6 months or $18/month for one year. The shipping is an extra $5/month if you live outside the US, which I do. It is very tempting, but I'm not sure I spend that month on toys and treats on a monthly basis!

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
@ Ripley girl - yes, she is for the most part a very gentle and scaredy girl - did you see how she scared herself when the box bumped into the fridge. :p

@ Brodys_mom - I'm embarrassed to tell you what I spend per month on treats alone. Thank goodness we don't have kids because Veronica has VERY expensive tastes. :rolleyes::censored:

brody_smom

Experienced Member
@ Ripley girl - yes, she is for the most part a very gentle and scaredy girl - did you see how she scared herself when the box bumped into the fridge. :p

@ Brodys_mom - I'm embarrassed to tell you what I spend per month on treats alone. Thank goodness we don't have kids because Veronica has VERY expensive tastes. :rolleyes::censored:
Well, to save money, I could take any of his toys and treats and just put them in a cardboard box once every month. He loves stealing cardboard or paper of any kind, and chewing it to bits. He would think he was being so naughty, especially if I didn't give it to him, but just kind of left it lying around!

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Well, to save money, I could take any of his toys and treats and just put them in a cardboard box once every month. He loves stealing cardboard or paper of any kind, and chewing it to bits. He would think he was being so naughty, especially if I didn't give it to him, but just kind of left it lying around!

Throw a treat or 2 in there and he'll be in heaven!

V. usually always knows when her Bark Box arrives. She's very nosy so she makes sure to check out all packages, boxes and bags that come into the house; but when it's her Bark Box she's like, "OH YES! THATS for ME"!! :LOL:

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Throw a treat or 2 in there and he'll be in heaven!

V. usually always knows when her Bark Box arrives. She's very nosy so she makes sure to check out all packages, boxes and bags that come into the house; but when it's her Bark Box she's like, "OH YES! THATS for ME"!! :LOL:
Is the value of the contents better than what you could get at your local pet supply, or just different products? It would be worth the price for a higher quality product. Many of the toys they sell at PetSmart are made in China, and are absolute crap.

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Is the value of the contents better than what you could get at your local pet supply, or just different products? It would be worth the price for a higher quality product. Many of the toys they sell at PetSmart are made in China, and are absolute crap.

According to their website:
"We have extremely high standards for all of the edible items we select for the boxes. All treats are sourced from the USA and Canada, and chews are sourced from the USA, Canada, South America, Australia and New Zealand.
We don't include rawhide (or anything processed with formaldehyde). Minimal processing; no glycerin whenever possible; wheat, gluten, soy, corn, filler-free whenever possible; organic whenever possible. We are moving toward limited, if not single, ingredient products.

In terms of our toys, grooming products, and hygiene products, we try to always source from American vendors. However, sometimes we are sent an exceptional and safe item that Scout and Frida (our office dog product testers) love that was made outside of the USA. So, while it's not often, we do make exceptions from time to time. That said, we want everything we include in BarkBox to be high quality and safe and tested by our own dogs, so we feel confident about the standard of quality of goods manufactured here or abroad.

I really like the quality of both treats and toys that are included and I'm very picky about that I give the spoiled rotten Diva. :rolleyes:

Although truth be told her favorite toy is probably a $3.00 made in China toy and this is her favorite game :D: