Baby And Chaplin Here

kcmetric

Hi all, I'm Katarina and my pup pals are 2.5 year old Baby (australian shepherd/gordon setter) and 6 month Chaplin (portuguese water dog).

Both of them have a very short trick list as I haven't had the time to really do much but come November and we're gonna go for it.

Here's what they do know (I know it's short):
Baby:
1. Sit
2. Down
3. Come
4. Stand
5. Sit pretty
6. Spin right
7. Spin 180 left
8. Back up
9. Back up through legs
10. Weave through legs
11. Paw and other one
12. March in place
13. "Tug" (open doors)
14. Close door
15. Pick up a dropped item
16. Rollover
17. High five
18. Tunnel
19. Jump
20. A-Frame
21. Lift your back leg
22. Both an active retrieve and a retrieve from sit stay
23. Put 'em up and dance!
24. Take your brother on a walk = he runs over and takes Chaplin by the leash and pulls the puppy around on a "walk".

Chaplin:
1. Sit
2. Down
3. Come
4. Play Dead
5. Wave goodbye
6. Shake
7. High five
8. Naughty dog (shy/cover)
9. "Achoo" (gets me a tissue)
10. Spin right
11. Put his paw on my arm and help me up (the challenge from this thread http://www.dogtrickacademy.com/members/forums/threads/trick-challenge.4654/)
12. Back up
13. Retrieve from sit stay

This video is kind of out of date. It was made for class under a time crunch, I didn't have the resources to make it very good but I still like to see my pups having fun.

And if there are any questions about the end, where Baby gets the boxes, yes, I purposely had him do that; I was trying (and failed) to make a "machine built for two" as stated in the lyrics of the song, lol. Oh well, maybe next time!

Dogster

Honored Member
Welcome!!!!!!:D That's a really good trick list you have started there!!!!:) GREAT videdo, btw!!!! I think you'll fit right in with the other members of DTA.;) Have fun!!!!!

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome!!!!!!!!:D Loved the vid.:love: Great trick list, very impressive:D:love:(y) You're definitely going to fit in here, we love tricks. Do try the new trick Challenge it's such fun, Jean sets up new tricks about once a week.

Dioritt

Very, very impressed. I thought my daughter's dog knew a lot of tricks at 6 months but your pup leaves him standing.

Hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing more pics :)