Avalanche

Discussion in 'Meet the Dogs' started by avalanche, Jul 26, 2013.

1. avalanche Member

Avalaanche.jpg Avalaanche.jpg
    Hello my name is Avalanche I am 2yrs old ,and my mommy just got me home, she is giving me a second chance. My first home kept me chain to a tree for 6mos. My second home said I was too much because I had too much energy. My new mom is working with me she is use to high energy dogs. And boy do she like to go outside and run and play.
    I can sit when I am told too lay down when ask. My mom has taken me out to play in the yard and that was fun oh I almost forgot and I came house train. I am going to love it here. My mom told me she really love me and I can relax because I am a keeper. She is working on me coming when she call my name.
    kassidybc, MaryK, Evie and 3 others like this.

2. brody_smom Experienced Member

I am so happy for you. You definitely are a keeper. Your mommy is going to work really hard to teach you lots of good things to do with all of your energy.
    MaryK and Linda A like this.
  3. Evie Experienced Member

Oh my! Aren't you a beautiful young husky(?)!!

You're a very lucky boy/girl to have found such a great new mum :D

Welcome <3
    MaryK and brodys_mom like this.
  4. Dlilly Honored Member

What an awesome name and a good looking dog! :)
    MaryK likes this.
  5. MaryK Honored Member

Hi Avalanche, you sure are one very good looking dog!:D So happy you and your new Mom love playing, having fun and being together. Awesome isn't it? Especially after your somewhat rough start to life. Big doggy hugs from Leaf, I too had a rough start. Have fun and play, learn your lessons well.:D