Avalanche

avalanche

Avalaanche.jpg
Avalaanche.jpg

Hello my name is Avalanche I am 2yrs old ,and my mommy just got me home, she is giving me a second chance. My first home kept me chain to a tree for 6mos. My second home said I was too much because I had too much energy. My new mom is working with me she is use to high energy dogs. And boy do she like to go outside and run and play.
I can sit when I am told too lay down when ask. My mom has taken me out to play in the yard and that was fun oh I almost forgot and I came house train. I am going to love it here. My mom told me she really love me and I can relax because I am a keeper. She is working on me coming when she call my name.

brody_smom

Experienced Member
I am so happy for you. You definitely are a keeper. Your mommy is going to work really hard to teach you lots of good things to do with all of your energy.

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi Avalanche, you sure are one very good looking dog!:D So happy you and your new Mom love playing, having fun and being together. Awesome isn't it? Especially after your somewhat rough start to life. Big doggy hugs from Leaf, I too had a rough start. Have fun and play, learn your lessons well.:D