Aussie Lover

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gunnar_&_Me, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Gunnar_&_Me Active Member

My name is Amanda I'm 18 years old and I'm a proud Texan owner of two amazing australian shepherds!

I just got into the Aussie breed when I got my first Aussie 8 months ago and shortly after got my second!

As a vet tech student and having dealt with alot of breeds and loving them all their is no breed that will ever have my heart like Aussies do! They learn so fast and are truly here to please you!

I am also a dog trainer and I am hear for any questions anyone may have or just to make friends!
    MaryK, Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.

2. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

Be very welcome!!;)
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  3. Mr-Remington Experienced Member

Welcome to DTA! I also have a aussie, I absolutely love the breed! Please post pictures of yours, I'd love to see them.
    MaryK, Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

Welcome!!!!!!:) We'd love to see some pictures of your dogs!!!! Aussies are great dogs, there are many wonderful aussies and aussie owners on this site.:D
    Mr-Remington, MaryK and Tâmara Vaz like this.
  5. Gracegeorgina Experienced Member

Welcome to the forum, look forward to pictures!
    Mr-Remington, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  6. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome to D.T.A:) Please post pics of your dogs, we all love seeing doggy pics:D
    Mr-Remington and Dogster like this.
  7. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Welcome!!
    Mr-Remington and MaryK like this.
  8. Anneke Honored Member

Hi and welcome!! Two aussies here:D
  9. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome!! :D (though I realize I'm a little late lol) :ROFLMAO: I know what you mean, I'm absolutely obsessed with the aussie breed. My boy owns my heart and I don't think I could ever fall for another breed the way I did aussies. :love::love::love:
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  10. Khya Active Member

Hello and welcome. I only just joined a few days ago myself but folks here seem to be a friendly lot and offer help and advice when asked. Looking forward to a few pics of your little aussies.
    MaryK likes this.
  11. LeviTheOutlaw Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome!! Aussies are great!!! I have an aussie/heeler mix. I've been told that is a texas heeler. Where in Texas are you? I'm near Galveston. It's great to have you on the site. Can't wait to see your pooches too.
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  12. srdogtrainer Experienced Member

Hi Amanda,
    Welcome to the DTA!