Aussie Lover

Gunnar_&_Me

My name is Amanda I'm 18 years old and I'm a proud Texan owner of two amazing australian shepherds!

I just got into the Aussie breed when I got my first Aussie 8 months ago and shortly after got my second!

As a vet tech student and having dealt with alot of breeds and loving them all their is no breed that will ever have my heart like Aussies do! They learn so fast and are truly here to please you!

I am also a dog trainer and I am hear for any questions anyone may have or just to make friends!

Dice Smith

Hello and welcome!! :D (though I realize I'm a little late lol) :ROFLMAO: I know what you mean, I'm absolutely obsessed with the aussie breed. My boy owns my heart and I don't think I could ever fall for another breed the way I did aussies. :love::love::love:

Khya

Hello and welcome. I only just joined a few days ago myself but folks here seem to be a friendly lot and offer help and advice when asked. Looking forward to a few pics of your little aussies.

LeviTheOutlaw

Hey, welcome!! Aussies are great!!! I have an aussie/heeler mix. I've been told that is a texas heeler. Where in Texas are you? I'm near Galveston. It's great to have you on the site. Can't wait to see your pooches too.