Athena From Ca

amberriska

I did this a bit backwards and posted in training first (oops). My name is Amber I have a lab/german shepard mix (we think) who is 5 months old named Athena. I'm training her as a service dog so that she can help me when she gets bigger. She is my first service dog and my first puppy as an adult. We like to roll around on the floor and be silly together, she gets excited if I go "pew pew" like a sci-fi laser which makes me excited that I get to share some of my nerdery with her. She loves to play with cats, she just hasn't figured out yet that they are intimidated by her size and energy. I hope to teach her some of the awesome tricks I've seen here once she finishes her service training.

MaryK

Honored Member
Welcome Amber and Athena:) Sounds like you both have a lot of fun together. LOL don't worry about getting things backwards, I did exactly the same thing:D. Please post pics of Athena, we all love pics and videos.:D

amberriska

Thanks for the welcomes! I live in a small town outside of Sacramento, so unfortunately not close to you Linda A :( I don't have any video of her yet Mary K but I do have some puppy pics. The first pic is from a few days after I got her and the second pic is from a few weeks ago when we where riding in my moms classic sports car that has racing seats and Athena was in the back and decided the front seats made a good head rest and ended up contorting her face in a great way!
image.jpg
image.jpg

MaryK

Honored Member
Thank you Amber:D Athena is just GORGEOUS, I LOVE her puppy photo and laughing over her 'contortions' with the car seats.:LOL::cool::love: She sure knows how to make herself comfortable and of course, knowing she's soooooo beautiful, doesn't worry about posing!!!!!!!!

amberriska

Thanks! She likes to woo strangers with her good looks and her well practiced sad face, my mom can find us in a store by following all the "awww"s