Anyone Near Vidalia,ga

kimw30

Hey anyone near Vidalia, Ga I would love to have a training partner for my Rat terrier dog Prissy.

kimw30

I'm three hours away and my dog is re-active like yours.:(
Aww, does your dog go to any training classes. I was wondering if there are any websites where I can find someone that does positive reinforcement base training. I want to try to get her out of being so scared, she is really scared at that class I am taking her too, I hate to keep taking her somewhere that she is scared, I want to see if I can find someone else that I can take her too or someone that we may can walk with and may can help her. She is scared of alot of things.

southerngirl

Honored Member
No, I don't have money for a training class so I'm working on her reactivity toward dogs myself. Type Positive dog trainers in Vidalia, GA and try to find a positive trainer that way. Here is one I found in your area you would have to contact them to make sure they use Positive Reinforcement. Good Luck.

kimw30

No, I don't have money for a training class so I'm working on her reactivity toward dogs myself. Type Positive dog trainers in Vidalia, GA and try to find a positive trainer that way. Here is one I found in your area you would have to contact them to make sure they use Positive Reinforcement. Good Luck.
Thanks so much, I think I may just try to work with her myself, it gets expensive taking her to class, this class I am taking her to now it costs me 80.00 for 4 classes at 1 hour apiece and it hasnt really helped her because she is scared at the class. I think with all the information yall have gave me and videos I have watched I think I should be able to do it myself. It is just going to take some time.