Anyone In Or Around Albuquerque, Nm?

RowdyDogs

I'm always looking for new people to train with! I also have been organizing an informal nosework training group that's just getting off the ground (first session is this Sunday!), and we're looking for people who want to join! It's no commitment and just for fun, and any dog/trainer is welcome. Right now it is free, but since it is experimental we may wind up charging a small fee, but only enough to cover expenses if we incur any. We have members scattered throughout Belen, Albuquerque and Edgewood/Tijeras, so we'll probably have rotating locations so no one has to drive too far all the time--but again, we're kind of figuring it out as we go. :)

I also love hiking with the dogs and love having people to hide for my SAR dog between team trainings (and would be happy to return the favor in assisting you with any of your training, of course), and am building my own agility course at the moment that I'd be happy to share. Basically, I think dog stuff is usually more fun with company, so if any of that sounds appealing, get in touch with me. :)