Adorable Doggy Short Film...please Watch! More To Come :)

Dice Smith

So I have recently begun making short films with my little man, my Mr. Wigglebutts, my lifetime dog, Sir Kodiak Bear. :love: I've gotten board making regular trick videos lol and Kodi's acting potential astounds me! :eek: He's so good at it! Here's one of the more recent ones we've made. Please watch and enjoy! :DAnd feel free to let us know what you think and how you think we can improve our movies. Thank you! :)

Dice Smith

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments. :love: It means a lot! :) We are currently working on a super cute one (let's just say Kodi is a real hero in this one!). We hope to have it uploaded and shared sometime next week. :D

MaryK

Honored Member
:cry:for some reason best know to the computer, I cannot get the video to work, either here or on YouTube. Will keep trying, maybe tomorrow, see if a day makes a difference;)

MaryK

Honored Member
FINALLY - managed to get it up on YouTube! Awesome video just LOVED it and Sir Kodi, what a STAR:D(y)And he did get to play with his ball, what a happy fellow he was then:LOL:

Dice Smith

FINALLY - managed to get it up on YouTube! Awesome video just LOVED it and Sir Kodi, what a STAR:D(y)And he did get to play with his ball, what a happy fellow he was then:LOL:
hahaha yes he is obsessed with that ball. He'll do anything for it. That's how I've taught him tons of new tricks. He has a wicked awesome toy drive. :D

MaryK

Honored Member
:LOL: sounds a bit like my boy Ra Kismet, he's soccer ball obsessed:LOL: I still use treats for tricks because :LOL: if I tried using his ball, we'd never get any tricks done at all. He gets to play when we've finished training and he's off like lightening:LOL: But he loves training too:love: