Adorable Doggy Short Film...please Watch! More To Come :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Dice Smith, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

So I have recently begun making short films with my little man, my Mr. Wigglebutts, my lifetime dog, Sir Kodiak Bear. :love: I've gotten board making regular trick videos lol and Kodi's acting potential astounds me! :eek: He's so good at it! Here's one of the more recent ones we've made. Please watch and enjoy! :DAnd feel free to let us know what you think and how you think we can improve our movies. Thank you! :)

dogcrazy, Dlilly, Ripleygirl and 4 others like this.

2. Dogster Honored Member

GREAT video!!! LOVED IT!!!:love: Wow, Kodi is a very good actor!!!:D
    Dice Smith likes this.
  3. Pawbla Experienced Member

Lovely film :).
    Dice Smith likes this.
  4. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Love the old style black and white effect. Nice work! Well done you and Sir Kodiak!(y) Show us more!
    Dogster and Dice Smith like this.
  5. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments. :love: It means a lot! :) We are currently working on a super cute one (let's just say Kodi is a real hero in this one!). We hope to have it uploaded and shared sometime next week. :D
    Ripleygirl and Dogster like this.
  6. MaryK Honored Member

:cry:for some reason best know to the computer, I cannot get the video to work, either here or on YouTube. Will keep trying, maybe tomorrow, see if a day makes a difference;)
    Dice Smith likes this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

FINALLY - managed to get it up on YouTube! Awesome video just LOVED it and Sir Kodi, what a STAR:D(y)And he did get to play with his ball, what a happy fellow he was then:LOL:
    Dice Smith and Dogster like this.
  8. Dice Smith Well-Known Member

hahaha yes he is obsessed with that ball. He'll do anything for it. That's how I've taught him tons of new tricks. He has a wicked awesome toy drive. :D
    Ripleygirl likes this.
  9. MaryK Honored Member

:LOL: sounds a bit like my boy Ra Kismet, he's soccer ball obsessed:LOL: I still use treats for tricks because :LOL: if I tried using his ball, we'd never get any tricks done at all. He gets to play when we've finished training and he's off like lightening:LOL: But he loves training too:love:
    Dice Smith and Dogster like this.