A Year Of Piper

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by southerngirl, Sep 2, 2014.

1. southerngirl Honored Member

On July 28, 2013 Piper joined the family. I made this video than, but never uploaded the video. Here it is.
    running_dog likes this.

2. kassidybc Experienced Member

Love the video. :D I can't believe that it was over a year ago that you found Piper! It seems like just yesterday that you posted a thread saying that you found a puppy, didn't know if you would be able to keep her, then we all helped you name her. :) I loved watching her grow in the video! She's gotten so big!
    southerngirl likes this.
  3. running_dog Honored Member

What a great video. Piper is a real star, she has so much personality it really shines through. I'm really glad she found a home with you.

That picture of Piper and the shredded paper really reminds me of puppy Gus:
    Gus6months_What_a_mess.JPG
    kassidybc likes this.
  4. southerngirl Honored Member

Thank you and yes, I to find it so hard that it has already been a year.
    kassidybc and running_dog like this.
  5. southerngirl Honored Member

Thank you Yes, she really does have a strong personality. A very stubborn girl.

LOL looks like Piper isn't the only one that takes joy in shredding paper. Bad thing about it she still does that, and after shoving the paper at Missy after a few times, Missy accepts and shreds with her partner in crime.:ROFLMAO::cautious:
    kassidybc and running_dog like this.
  6. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

What a beautiful tribute!! Great video! Piper grew from a cute puppy into a beautiful dog!!
    running_dog likes this.
  7. running_dog Honored Member

Clever girl Piper, she knows that guilt shared is guilt halved :).
    kassidybc and southerngirl like this.