A Year Of Piper

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Love the video. :D I can't believe that it was over a year ago that you found Piper! It seems like just yesterday that you posted a thread saying that you found a puppy, didn't know if you would be able to keep her, then we all helped you name her. :) I loved watching her grow in the video! She's gotten so big!

running_dog

Honored Member
What a great video. Piper is a real star, she has so much personality it really shines through. I'm really glad she found a home with you.

That picture of Piper and the shredded paper really reminds me of puppy Gus:
Gus6months_What_a_mess.JPG

southerngirl

Honored Member
Love the video. :D I can't believe that it was over a year ago that you found Piper! It seems like just yesterday that you posted a thread saying that you found a puppy, didn't know if you would be able to keep her, then we all helped you name her. :) I loved watching her grow in the video! She's gotten so big!
Thank you and yes, I to find it so hard that it has already been a year.

southerngirl

Honored Member
What a great video. Piper is a real star, she has so much personality it really shines through. I'm really glad she found a home with you.

That picture of Piper and the shredded paper really reminds me of puppy Gus:
View attachment 3064
Thank you Yes, she really does have a strong personality. A very stubborn girl.

LOL looks like Piper isn't the only one that takes joy in shredding paper. Bad thing about it she still does that, and after shoving the paper at Missy after a few times, Missy accepts and shreds with her partner in crime.:ROFLMAO::cautious: