4 Week Old Puppies Star In Adventure Movie

Husky heaven

I have made an adventure movie with 6, 4 week old puppies which I saved from being put down. Please watch it an enjoy what you can do with such young puppies. They now are nearly ready for new homes. Even if you can't adopt one or donate you can still help by sharing this video with everyone you know.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
awwwwwwww, toooooooo cuute, such cuties!! Just one cutie after another!!

GOOD ON YOU FOR HELPING DOGS IN NEED!! HUGS TO YOU AND TO THE PUPS, and i hope you can find them all homes, best of luck!!!

tip---you might want to put the words, "ALL THESE CUTIES NEED A HOME, JUST ONE GOOD HUMAN TO GIVE THEM A CHANCE---DO LOOK THEM OVER!"
or something, right at front of video??? AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF VIDEO?

It was not clear to me, that you are showing pictures of puppies who NEED A HOME...?

Husky heaven

It's the first time I have made a video for You tube. I had asumed they would use my title page as the thumbnail as that has the web address of the rescue group that is helping me. I have told there story on the bit under the video but that only seems to appear if you watch on you tube its self. A learning curve.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
I imagine it IS!!:confused: I only barely understand making videos!:ROFLMAO: at all! I am just barely smart enough to be able to watch a video!! :ROFLMAO:

but, picture IF someone DOES send this video around, in an attempt to help you find humans who will adopt these puppies.....
well, the humans will probably think this is just someone filming their own cute puppies, and after several minutes (humans today have verrrrry short attention spans:rolleyes: )
they'll click it off, long before your screen at the end, which is explaining these puppies are up for adoption, and ARE looking for homes.

so since you DO have so many puppies to find homes for,
you *might* want to consider either editting that video, to include some words right in beginning the video, "EACH OF THESE PUPPIES NEEDS ONE GOOD HUMAN TO ADOPT THEM" or some heart tugging words:( to make ppl watching understand, these puppies NEED a home,

or if it is not too hard, you might want to consider making a new video geared at getting these puppies adopted.

still, i am in awe of your selfless efforts to help these baby dogs,
and of the film itself, SO CLEVER! SO SO CLEVER!!!! i think if it were just a film about YOUR own dogs, it'd rock! I love the concept of "an adventure film" about dogs, hilarious idea!! loved it!! BEST OF LUCK!!!

I think using videos IS a great way to help others notice these puppies, i think you are on to something here!!

Husky heaven

Thanks for all your coments. The video is getting lots of views, probably due to the amount of times I have posted it on Facebook! The latest news is Little Jet has a new home and the puppies mother is off to a new home in Germany at the end of the month, once she has been sterilised. That still leaves me the other 5 to find homes for.... Please keep watching and sharing there has to be someone out there that would like them.